OTR E-Fed Sign Up Thread

Copy this template and follow it and post your wrestler in this thread.

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Hometown:[/b]

[b]Nicknames:[/b]

[b]Theme Music:[/b]

[b]Gimmick:[/b]

[b]Manager:[/b]

[b]Wrestling Style:[/b]

[b]Character Rep[/b] [i](A celebrity that you want to represent you, be it a wrestler, musician, actor, etc.)[/i]:

[b]Description of Entrance:[/b]

[b]Moveset:[/b] (For a list of moves w/descriptions, visit http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/bbbowm.htm )
- Up To 15 Grappling Moves
- Up To 2 Submission Holds
- Up To 2 Rest Holds
- Up To 2 Set-Up Moves
- Up To 3 Finishing Moves 

Name: Jae

Height: 6'2

Weight: 233

Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

Nicknames: Black Tiger, Mr. Amazing

Theme Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7x_JCTgyEM

Gimmick: Star Athlete

Manager: Layla El

Wrestling Style: Technical/Showman

Character Rep (A celebrity that you want to represent you, be it a wrestler, musician, actor, etc.): HBK

Description of Entrance: Regular: Walks to stage, stops for few seconds...then does the Heisman pose as blue sparks fly up in the air. Gets in ring, then poses to the crowd before waiting for opponent. Champion:

Moveset: (For a list of moves w/descriptions, visit http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/bbbowm.htm )

- Up To 15 Grappling Moves: Underhook Suplex, Belly to Back Suplex, Reverse DDT, Rolling German Suplex, Scoop Slam, Vertical Suplex, Oklahoma Stampede, Russian Leg Sweep, Samoan Drop, Swinging Neckbreaker, Small Package, Rolling Elbow, Buzzsaw Kick, Springboard Elbow Drop, Suicide Dive to outside

- Up To 2 Submission Holds: Clover Leaf, Sleeper Hold

- Up To 2 Rest Holds: Chin Lock, Hammer Lock

- Up To 2 Set-Up Moves: Sudden Impact(0:44) , Pump Kick

- Up To 3 Finishing Moves: Flying Chuck , Bad Religion(Figure Four Stump Puller),

Name: Vincent

Height: 5'11

Weight: 190 lb

Hometown: Sydney, Australia

Nicknames: Vincinity

Theme Music:

Gimmick:

Manager:

Wrestling Style: Showman

Character Rep (A celebrity that you want to represent you, be it a wrestler, musician, actor, etc.):

Description of Entrance: Stroll to Stage, Jump over top ropes into the ring, goes into the ring and poses.

Moveset: (For a list of moves w/descriptions, visit http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/bbbowm.htm )

Back Slide (Pinning Move), Suplex - Belly to Back, Diving Bulldog, Guillotine drop, Springboard Clothesline, Cross Chop, Superkick

Leg Lock - Figure Four and Sleeper Hold

- Up To 2 Rest Holds

Side Headlock and Anaconda Vice

- Up To 2 Set-Up Moves

Money Shot and Backflip Kick

Dragon rana, Pepsi Plunge and Corkscrew 630 Plunge

Edited by Sun Tzu

Name: Ajay

Height: 7'3

Weight: 255

Hometown: Reno, NV

Nicknames: Silent Assasin, Perfectionist

Theme Music:

Gimmick:

Manager:

Wrestling Style: Showman

Character Rep (A celebrity that you want to represent you, be it a wrestler, musician, actor, etc.):

Description of Entrance: Sprints to stage, then drops on the grounds and fakes a seizure...then does a moonwalk until his opponent arrives

Moveset: - Up To 15 Grappling Moves:

Up To 2 Submission Holds: Step-Over Toe Hold Face Lock with Double Arm Lock, Sleeper Hold Cobra Clutch

-

Up To 2 Rest Holds: Anaconda Vice, Hammer Lock

Up To 2 Set-Up Moves: , MoneyShot

Up To 3 Finishing Moves: , Pepsi Plunge,

Edited by Smitty
gtfo
  • Like 1

Guys, for the name, it's the superstar name. So for Dwayne Johnson, you'd put The Rock as his name.

Do you want those first names to be the name of your wrestler? Just checking.

Good job guys. I'd say 4 sign ups in a day including me in half a day is good progress for now.

Some of you guys need to enter your character reps as well.

Edited by The New Beginning

Name: The Fish

Height: 6'5

Weight: 275

Hometown: Miami, FL

Nicknames: Fishy, Fishy Mavia, The Great One, The People's Champion, The most electrifying man in sports entertainment, the jabroni-beatin pie-eating trail-blazing eyebrow-raising ____________, the brahma bull

Theme Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsOsqwjsp0

Sort of like this only replace who ever the rock is with the fish

Gimmick: Raises eyebrow, calls it people eyebrow after saying catch phrase which is, IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE FISH IS COOKIN. I also threaten to shine stuff up and shove it up peoples asses.

Manager:

Wrestling Style: Brawler/Showman

Character Rep: Hm...no one I can think of

Description of Entrance: I walk quickly down the the ring, climb the stairs and walk along the side of the ring to the turnbuckle, I climb to the middle rope and raise my arm and and just kinda, smell, then I stare down my opponent, then I walk across the ring diagonally and climb to that middle rope and repeat.

- Up To 15 Grappling Moves: Float-Over DDT, Running Swinging Neck breaker, Running Thrust Lariat, Samoan Drop, Snap Over-the-head Belly to Belly Suplex, Kip Up, Diving Crossbody, Shoulder Breaker, Atomic Drop, Scoop Slam

- Up To 2 Submission Holds: Sharpshooter,

- Up To 2 Rest Holds: Chin Lock, Wristlock

- Up To 2 Set-Up Moves:

, Gone Fishin' (2:33-2:36)

- Up To 3 Finishing Moves:

, The People's Elbow (8:05-8:15),
Edited by Fish7718

My moveset is finalized now.

EDIT: And Jae is actually the name of the main CAW I use in most wrestling games I play now..doesn't sound like an average wrestler name which is why I like it.

Name: A-Zim

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 210 lbs.

Hometown: Akron, Ohio

Nicknames: The Entertainer

Theme Music: Burn in My Light by Mercy Drive

Gimmick: Young blue chipper looking to make an impact.

Manager: None

Wrestling Style: Can do some mat wrestling, but overall an athletic, up tempo wrestler who likes to stay in the ring. Not a big risk taker but has it in him in big moments.

Character Rep (A celebrity that you want to represent you, be it a wrestler, musician, actor, etc.): Shelton Benjamin

Description of Entrance: The lights go out. "Burn in My Light" by Mercy Drive suddenly goes off and blue fireworks and out comes A-Zim. He hops around to get his blood flowing before walking down the entrance ramp. He high fives a few fans and slides into the ring under the bottom ropes. After a pose on the top turnbuckle, he descends back to the mat.

Will edit tomorrow

- Up To 15 Grappling Moves (Scoop slam, drop kick, spring board moonsault)

- Up To 2 Submission Holds (Single Crab Leg Lock)

- Up To 2 Rest Holds (Sleeper Hold)

- Up To 2 Set-Up Moves (Showtime - DDT)

- Up To 3 Finishing Moves (Lights Out - Sit Down Power Bomb)

Edited by The New Beginning

Name:- Luke Valentine

Height:- 6'4"

Weight:- 250 lbs

Hometown:- Detroit, MI

Nicknames:- The Legacy, Lightning Luke Valentine

Theme Music:- Slipknot - Before I Forget

Gimmick:- HEEL, Hired Gun... Think of a Bradshaw in the Acolytes/APA

Manager: - N/A

Wrestling Style: - Power

Character Rep (A celebrity that you want to represent you, be it a wrestler, musician, actor, etc.): - Represent me as in... who I'm modeled after? Or who I'm actually affiliated and represented by? Lemme know so I can edit it :)

Description of Entrance: - Plain Jane heel entrance... stops a few times on the way to the ring to yell at crowd, pound his chest, grunt, etc... Gets in the ring, goes on ropes in corners and yells at the crowd, etc.

Moveset:

Grappling Moves

Verticle Suplex, DDT, Eye Poke, Samoan Drop, Bulldog, Russian Leg Sweep, Scoop Slam, Gut Kick, Big Punch, Belly to Belly Suplex, Leg Whip, Piledriver, Throat Chop, Neckbreaker, European Uppercut

Submission Holds

Boston Crab, Ankle Lock

Rest Holds

Side Headlock, Full Nelson

Set-Up Moves

Big Spear,

Finishing Moves

, Legacy Breaker,
Edited by Standing Tall and Talented

Name:

Slava

Height:

6'5

Weight:

230lbs

Hometown:

Yonkers, NY

Nicknames:

The White Wanker

Theme Music:

Gimmick:

White Supremacist

Manager:

None

Wrestling Style:

Risk Taking Brawler

Description of Entrance:

Come Down, punch someone in the crowd, continue to ring

-Chops, belly to belly suplex, choke slam

- sharpshooter, hell's gate

- anaconda vice

- Spinebuster, 5 knuckle shuffle

- Tombstone Piledriver, Swanton Bomb, Crippler Crossface

Edited by Lkr

I'll wait for one more so we have 8 and I'll make a card.

Also if you guys could look over your posts in this thread because some things like your character reps are left out. If you want a tron for your intro you'll need a rep so I can make a graphic for your intro using that rep.

Great job so far.

For character rep, I did Shelton Benjamin. He's my favorite wrestler and is very skilled in the ring. If you want to have LeBron as your rep because he promotes himself and wins a lot or because he's your favorite athlete. If you want to use Tom Cruise because he's your favorite actor. Just pick a noticeable celebrity that you like and want to represent in this. Just for graphical purposes so people can put a face to the name if you know what I mean. Like when I make the ppv posters, etc..

Name:Jon Wyld

Height: 6'4

Weight: 290

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Nicknames: The Viper

Theme Music:

Gimmick: Cocky

Manager:N/A

Wrestling Style:Powerful

Character Rep (A celebrity that you want to represent you, be it a wrestler, musician, actor, etc.):Randy Orton

Description of Entrance:I come out with a jacket on me with a hood over my head like AJ Styles then i just walk down ramp and get up on apron and go nuts like Triple H does which make my hood goes off as i raise my arms up. I get in ring and climb on turnbuckle and pose to fans.

4 german suplexs in a row

Gutwrench

DDT

European uppercut

Spinebuster

Spear

Clothlines

Diving crossbody

O-Zone

Dropkick

Mounted punches

Super Kick

Elbow Drop from Top Rope

Sharpshooter, Crossface

- Up To 2 Rest Holds

- Up To 2 Set-Up Moves

RKO (I call it the Wyld Bomber)

Frog Splash

- CHEATING LEVEL

One man con–chair–to

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

Lkr quit so we need one person to replace him to be able to do the tourney. We have plenty of time. I'm planning on having Gold Rush up maybe the 7th or 8th so we just need to find someone this weekend to sign up who'll be active. Try and see if any of your buds are into this stuff. I'll look for a few people who might join as well.