How This Works

Credit Wikipedia to some of this.

Basically, this is like a NBA sim league on here. However, you control a team in the NBA sim leagues whereas in e-feds you control a wrestler.

EFeds operate using a number of different systems. The most prominent system is through roleplaying, where competitors will post pieces of creative writing with the producer of the best piece being named the victor. There are many different styles of roleplays used, ranging from extensive dialogue, "shoot" pieces, scripted and structured, novelic-style stories. There are often limits and deadlines associated with these types of promotions. Angle (or storyline orientated) promotions focus only on angles/storylines/plots involving the handlers. These promotions require competitors to manage numerous aspects of their angles, constantly adding ideas and interviews with the most interesting and well planned of angles determining the winner.

Writers will construct the storylines, and based on the activity of your superstar determines the heights one can reach as this thing plays out. There will be weekly shows and monthly paper views.

As one of the writers and superstars in this, I will say that these shows will have fully written matches and commentary. Reading the shows and seeing how your superstar plays out will be rewarding for all of the hard work you put into your promos, etc.

This will start fairly simple, but as we delve into it, superstars can begin interesting feuds based on how well the storylines and gimmicks generated from their role playing techniques are.

Ask any questions in here please.

Edited by The New Beginning

I don't understand what you're asking, exactly. I will say that the quality of an rp and activity of a wrestler determine the success. If it's two successful, active wrestlers then the match will probably be close and long. If it's a good/active wrestler vs. an unactive, sloppy rp'er, the match will probably be short and you know who wins.

I mean are you picking who win by how good u think our r/p is and how we are in character with our guy?

Like for example if i play Randy Orton in fed and said this with him "Know your role you coward" that would be dumb and i wouldnt know how to play him right. You know?

Well that will certainly play a role. If you suddenly say something out there that doesn't fit anything, that could hurt your chances. Professionalism is one of the most important things because it's what keeps your credibility at a certain place. That's why I think if I had someone write with me to help me determine who wins so it isn't solely me. That would make it easier.

I think the idea of two judges/writerse or whatever the commissioners will be called would be a good idea. I was going suggest this at the start but I thought there was already two guys doing the writing.