Meal ideas

I know, weird thread topic, but I'm dying here, guys. I've hit the summer wall, and we've got next to nothing in the house for food and I'm so sick and tired of PB&J's, grilled cheese, eggs, etc. So I need some ideas (besides Chef Boyardee or anything canned/frozen, I don't eat that food any more). What are some things that you like to make when you're on your own in terms of cooking?

I've thought of mac & cheese in the shape of shells, egg roll wraps, and boiled hot dogs so far.

Get some peanut butter and jelly, maybe some of that Goober stuff, or maybe some eggs... scrambled, over hard, over easy, omelettes... the possibilities are endless, really. I also very much like grilled cheese as well, and if you want to spice it up, use different cheeses every time! Yellow American, White American, Swiss, Provolone, it goes on and on! To further spice it up, one time use butter, another time use mayo... mmmm yummy! All outrageously delicious options man, try them out.

Edited by Standing Tall and Talented

Thanks for the ideas, guys. Pasta sounds great right about now, I like the sound of some chicken with it, too. I shouldn't have posted this late at night on an empty stomach though. :lol:

Thanks for the ideas, guys. Pasta sounds great right about now, I like the sound of some chicken with it, too. I shouldn't have posted this late at night on an empty stomach though. :lol:

You pretty much ruined my night after reading this topic I went in my kitchen to find absolutely nothing. Now i'm not gonna be able to fall asleep haha

Once i saw smitty posting in a thread about meals, I knew this thread was insta-win

<3

http://i26.tinypic.com/34hh1kz.gif