Rondo Says The Heat 'Ain't Done Nothing Yet'

Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo doesn't agree with those that are already handing the 2011 NBA Title to the Heat.

"They should be good, but they ain't done nothing yet," Rondo said recently. "They ain't done nothing."

People began crowning Miami as champions once they added LeBron James and Chris Bosh to play alongside Dwyane Wade.

"What is there to be nervous for?" he said. "I'm worried about L.A. That's the team we need to beat. Miami looks really good on paper, and I'm sure they're going to be really good. But they still have to come together as a team. I'm not saying they won't, but who knows if those guys can jell?

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68345/20100725/rondo_says_the_heat_aint_done_nothing_yet/

• Like 1

Even though I like the Heat, Rondo speaks the truth. I hate when people are already saying that Heat are the 2011 champions. We didn't even see them playing together. Yeah they played in FIBA together and had a good time but a full season could maybe not be the same. I don't think the Heat are going to be the 2011 champions. Lakers are going to 3peat, Phil Jackson will retire and then we'll see.

I think it all depends on how Wade, Bosh and LeBron team up together. If they have a good team chemistry, they will surely win 1-3 championships in 5 years but NOT MORE.

Even though I like the Heat, Rondo speaks the truth. I hate when people are already saying that Heat are the 2011 champions. We didn't even see them playing together. Yeah they played in FIBA together and had a good time but a full season could maybe not be the same. I don't think the Heat are going to be the 2011 champions. Lakers are going to 3peat, Phil Jackson will retire and then we'll see.

I think it all depends on how Wade, Bosh and LeBron team up together. If they have a good team chemistry, they will surely win 1-3 championships in 5 years but NOT MORE.

I agree with you. they havent done anything yet on the court this year

I agree with all of yall, Heat hasn't prove anything yet, hope they get their asses handed to the next season lol The only person i'll be cheering for is Wade.

Edited by Hayes1