Paul happy again?

Chris Paul met with several members of the Hornets front office on Monday to discuss the state of the franchise and a possible trade.

“The meeting went well," wrote Paul in a statement. "It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with Coach Williams, President Weber and our new General Manager Dell Demps. I expressed my desire to win and I like what they said about the direction that they want to take the team. I have been a Hornet my entire career and I hope to represent the city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana for many years to come.”

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68362/20100726/paul_comes_out_of_meeting_with_positive_outlook_for_hornets/#ixzz0uoy9B9rn

In other words, shut up, pretend you are happy or you are off to the Clippers.

• Like 2

:lol:

Basically. They played hardball. I think they just said hey if you want to be traded, we can trade you to a really crappy team.

he should have said fine wanna hardball me and went public saying

"If they Hornets don't trade me to a team of my choosing, then I will not even consider resigning there, honestly I don't care if I'm sent to the Pacers, it can't be much worse than play for his franchise"

he should have said fine wanna hardball me and went public saying

"If they Hornets don't trade me to a team of my choosing, then I will not even consider resigning there, honestly I don't care if I'm sent to the Pacers, it can't be much worse than play for his franchise"

Yeah I agree a little bit. Either way this was a pretty low move by Hornets management. You already have a good player in Collison, what is the obsession with Paul? They really could have traded him for some nice packages. But it looks like they don't want to part with him at all, for whatever reason.

Yeah I agree a little bit. Either way this was a pretty low move by Hornets management. You already have a good player in Collison, what is the obsession with Paul? They really could have traded him for some nice packages. But it looks like they don't want to part with him at all, for whatever reason.

What's the obsession with Paul? That's like saying what's the obsession with Dwight Howard.

Well basically my point was they have Collison who has proven he's good. And this gives them the flexibility to move Paul for expirings, or more youth. Yes Paul is good... but isn't he expendable now? I'm sure a part of him wanting out has to do with how well Collison performed last year. And maybe he's happy again because they told him they would shop Collison. Who knows.

My bad though, I should have said that differently.

Well basically my point was they have Collison who has proven he's good. And this gives them the flexibility to move Paul for expirings, or more youth. Yes Paul is good... but isn't he expendable now? I'm sure a part of him wanting out has to do with how well Collison performed last year. And maybe he's happy again because they told him they would shop Collison. Who knows.

My bad though, I should have said that differently.

Collison IMO, has no affect on if Paul wants to stay or not because the fact is, he's a top three point gaurd. Paul wanting to be traded is based on him not wanting to put the effort in to make this team a championship team hense why he wants to go play with other All-Stars.

A top three point gaurd at 25 years old is definately not exppendable for a first year point gaurd whose record was 8-17 as a starter this season. My point with Dwight is would you consider him tradable if the Magic drafted a center who put up good numbers when Dwight was hurt? Definately not.

Edited by Universe
  • Like 2

KILLING CAREER MOVE RIGHT THERE