Game of the year

*Swish*

Saw this on NBA.com and found it pretty interesting.

What was the game of the year in the 2009-2010 NBA season?

Brandon Jennings' 55 points?

Kobe's buzzer beater against the Heat?

Say which game was the game of the year and why

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs174.snc4/38041_417159753462_8245623462_4710378_708340_n.jpg

The overtime game between the Heat and Celtics early on in the season when Rondo had that sick play to keep the Celtics in the game was a sick game.

Also that Game 6 and Game 3 between OKC/LAL got me really into the game. Usually hard for me to get into a game the Cavs aren't involved it.

i voted for Finals Game 7, and imo it isn't even close. the two best teams in the league, the most storied rivalry in the league, on the biggest stage, the game was phenomenal defensively, and the game was won by a 4th quarter comeback from a 15 point deficit.

Some of the games I missed (like Jenning's 55 point game) so it would be harder to judge. In terms of the games I witnessed, I gotta go with Kobe's buzzer beater 3 over Wade. With the position Kobe was in at the last second with Wade in his face I would have never thought he could sink a 3. But of course, he did.

Jazz against the Cavs for me. Sundiata Gaines' game-winner is the greatest game winning moment I have witnessed live on television. (Yeah I admit I haven't seen many NBA games in full :lol:)

Jazz against the Cavs for me. Sundiata Gaines' game-winner is the greatest game winning moment I have witnessed live on television. (Yeah I admit I haven't seen many NBA games in full :lol:)

that was a crazy game jazz had a huge lead in the 4th then lebron went off and got the lead then some d league player never played a nba game in his life comes in a nails a a buzzer beater three point shot in (wests?) face