Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Celebration

JWaLL

No such thing. World will be dead for 5 years by that time.

In all honesty though, I hope that it's dynamic in that if the Saints win the year after next they say three peat. Or if the Jags win two in a row they say repeat. Just so it isn't the same rehashed celebration.

Still though, for each team to have dialogue for its first title is more than I would've expected.

Edited by The New Beginning

Downloaded the demo today and played for about 15 minutes. The control are the same for the most part but I hate what they've done with the audible and line adjustment controls. Offensively it wasn't really hard to move the ball but I just couldn't get any stops with the Jets defense, I guess its going to take a lot of practice to get the hang of it. Also I struggled with the juking controls, it's weird but I think they'll be effective once you get the hang of them.

Wow. :o

Finally a legit looking SB celebration.

Damn that was amazing. Looks like they removed the gatorade bath though that they added last year

It's still there, check the Lions one.

You guys know you can put the game on All-Madden right?

As for the celebration, I could care less. I never play the games when I play franchise. "omfgz i just b34t teh computer!"...that's just not me. It doesn't excite me in any way, lol.

And is this the only animation they're going to have? If the Jags win again, will they say the same thing?

This is the most disappointed I've been in Madden EVER. I think the gameplay got a lot better, but the biggest feature this year is GAMEFLOW? Are you serious? That's something they shouldn't even mention...it's so little and SO FLAWED. And their motto of "simpler, quicker, deeper" is not a good thing. First off they made the pre-play adjustments a lot more confusing, not simpler at all, and it takes forever for me just to shift my LBs to the left. So simpler? No. Quicker? No. And deeper? Well, they took out all the buttons in the game so there's like 7 or 8 unused buttons........not deep at all.

Edited by Bean Burrito
  • Like 1

the game itself is pretty meh. EA didn't fix any of the problems from last year, and only made stupid changes. They changed 'Ask Madden' into a generic voice and called it a new feature. Made kicking worse and called it a new feature. Tackling is worse. Running game still isn't as good as NCAA. Animations are still a joke. Was there a meeting and they thought, "Hey, lets take perfect elements and make them worse!".