Team USA Expected To Cut Evans, Mayo, Wallace

Team USA will reveal on Wednesday the fifteen players that will be invited to New York for the Aug. 10-16 training camp in preparation for next month's World Championship in Turkey.

There are currently 19 players on the roster and sources close to the situation claim Kings point guard Tyreke Evans, Grizzlies guard O.J. Mayo and Bobcats forward Gerald Wallace will be cut.

Another player will have to be cut as well, but officials were still trying to determine who as of Tuesday night.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68406/20100728/team_usa_expected_to_cut_evans_mayo_wallace/

im fine with all of those cuts really. Tyeke is a good player but there are more experienced players on the roster with the same kind of play style. and the others r just obvious to me. lol

I'm kind of surprised Wallace was cut before the 15 same as O.J Mayo. I think they're struggling to find a pure SG, they either have undersized SG who play the PG in the NBA or over-sized SG who play the SF in the NBA. I think they should play Iguodala as their SG.