The Crowd Awaits as Vincent Enters

*Vincent's entrance theme song interrupts the commentators as they have just finished outlaying the schedule for the pay-per-view. He strolls out alone and enters the ring with a microphone*

Vincent: I'm here tonight to give all you fans what you have all been waiting since forever. I don't even know who I'm matched up with but I will guarentee MY fans that I will not disappoint a single one of you tonight and I will take home the championship belt! And I hope whoever my opponent is hears this because I will have NO MERCY tonight. You will see the most electrifying moves you will ever see in the ring tonight in my match. Stay Tuned!!!!.

*Vincent is interrupted by a group of wrestlers (4 of them)*

Vincent: Who the hell are you guys?

Man 1: We are the next generation of wrestling, The Krazy King Klan.

Vincent: Is this some kind of joke, seriously?

Man 2: If a challengen is what you're asking, then consider it accepted.

Vincent: Oh, what the heck.

*Krazy King Klan approach Vincent as he awaits in the ring rubbing his fist in his other hand. Men surround the ring and enter the ring by going under the ropes. Man 1 strikes, Vincent counters with a Super kick. Man 2 and 3 strike and Vincent dodges the punches and throws Man 2 into Man 3. Man 4 moves around Vincent and strikes but Vincent delivers a diving bulldog on him.*

Vincent: Now that's what I'll be bringing. I don't care how many men attack me, I will never be defeated!

*Four more men in Krazy King Klan shirts enter the ring. Man 5 attacks Vincent from behind but Vincent remains unharmed as he delivers a backflip kick on him. Man 6, 7 and 8 run towards Vincent but he goes for a money shot after running up the top turnbuckle. All three men fall down and Vincent rises up and kicks each of them in the head as they try to get up.*

Vincent: Eight people, and I am still unharmed. I'm warning you, I don't care how many of you come out I will defeat you all.

*All eight men in the ring are still on the floor in the ring. The crowd begins to roar.*

*Vincent exits the ring and returns to the locker room as his entrance song is being played*