Joey Graham To Cleveland

Joey Graham agrees to a two-year deal with Cavaliers with terms undisclosed, his agent Byron Irvin tells Yahoo! Sports.

The Cavs seem to love to pick up ex-Raptors. Last season they signed Anthony Parker and Jamario Moon and now they sign Joey Graham.

All they need to do is trade for Jason Kapono and they will be set in their quest to re-assemble the Raptors periemter rotation that was widely considered to be the worst in the NBA.

On a serious note though, I've always liked Graham as he gives it 100% every time he is on the floor, but the guy simply isn't smart enough to ever play a large role in the NBA. He has all of the physical tools you could ask for (and then some), but his Basketball IQ holds him back from ever being anything more than 10 minute per game bench player (obviously on a poor team he will get more minutes though).

Good for Joey though. I was wondering if he would be able to sign anywhere this offseason, so it is nice to see that he will still be in the NBA next year.

His brother played for us awhile ago. Good signing imo. He did go off in one playoff game I remember during the Denver/Utah series. He had 21 points I just researched.. Solid veteran to add.

Edited by The New Beginning