A-Zim's Call Out to Vincent

Part 2: Making a Point

Scene: Backstage at an independent show, A-Zim has a message for the OTR Universe of fans.

A-Zim: First of all, I would like to thank all who enjoyed my match a week ago when I beat Ryan David to a pulp. I tried to hold off during that match though. That's because I want to show off my true potential at Gold Rush, when the lights are brighter and the implications are above all others.

A-Zim takes a deep breath and stares off into space for a few seconds, getting the words he wants to project in his head.

A-Zim: Now, onto my opponent, Vincent. Supposedly my opponent was recently involved in an altercation with eight men. And from what I hear, he destroyed all of them. Well, to make things clear, I surpass all eight of them combined. Vincent, it will be Lights Out for you once I ram you in the mat with my sit down power bomb. You have your Anaconda Vice hold you think you'll put on me during our match? Well, I'll make sure to snap your Anaconda Vice like the whimp you are. Last week, I entertained you all with my match, and this time, I entertained you with my words. Next week, I'll entertain the you, the OTR Universe with my shear force and brutality in the ring. And that's because I am The Entertainer.

Scene fades.

*Vincent entrace song plays and he enters along with the group of 8 men he beat up*

Vincent: As you can see, A-Zim, I've already taken these guys under my wing. Well they actually come up to me and begged for my help. Next week I will have no mercy against you or anyone or anything that is in my way from grabbing the glory. If you really think that you can surpass all of these eight men then how about you come and call out these guys to the ring because they'll be waiting.

*Vincent exits with the eight men*