Madden 11

fish7718

Is there any PS3 leagues going around for this that anyone knows? Looking to get in a few. If anyone wants to play a game, gamertag is: KF85

I have a PS3 league with a spot open, currently in week 2 though, first guy quit. Fantasy draft was auto-drafted, but I'm pretty sure they have DeAngelo Williams.

My team sucks :(

So does everyone play the Vikings or something? Seriously played like 4 straight guys who are Vikings. In the end have won most the time other then this last time, he got 2pt conversion to take 1pt leaf with 30sec to go. I have all TOs. Drive down, to the 10 with 3sec left, have 1 TO left but the game isnt letting me take it and the clock runs out, wtf? So gay, spamming select but nothing happened, I took a TO the play before and it said 1 remaining.

So does everyone play the Vikings or something? Seriously played like 4 straight guys who are Vikings. In the end have won most the time other then this last time, he got 2pt conversion to take 1pt leaf with 30sec to go. I have all TOs. Drive down, to the 10 with 3sec left, have 1 TO left but the game isnt letting me take it and the clock runs out, wtf? So gay, spamming select but nothing happened, I took a TO the play before and it said 1 remaining.

Yeah Vikings are very popular team

I just beat the Ravens with the Lions and the Vikings with the Rams online, I can now say I've mastered the game.

Lol my defense is terrible :/. But for the most part no one stops me more then once, but usually not at all. I can then usually get a stop or two to win hah. This last game I had the win, under 2min was just running the ball(they had timeouts) to run out clock and of course I fumble the ball, and they win. Second win that should have been mine. Otherwise I haven't lost lol

I don't know what's up with the Fins and fumbling, I played a couple games this morning and lost one game to a 50-20 guy by 7 because of two random [expletive] fumbles. Defense isn't all that hard, Sean Smith has a really underrated rating imo, dude makes picks left and right. Offensively I'm virtually unstoppable, I'm kind of mad that they ruined the o-line rating for some of the guys though. My boy Brandon Marshall is a beast, some of the plays I make with him are just crazy.

Edited by Confidence

Its weird it seems a lot of games I am in there are a lot of fumbles, depends on game. Sometimes they fumble a lot sometimes its me. Seems an unrealistic amount though. The broken tackles pisses me off lol. I also feel there are some weird ratings for guys on both teams usually, like some scrub player suddenly can just break through my line every time and stuff.

Just finished beating a 114-42 Ravens guy, people do so much trying not to get the loss. :lol:

I was running out the clock with about 50 seconds left to finish the game and the dude kept going offsides, idk if its something EA forgot to put in or something because I think in the last madden if you did 5 times or something you would get the automatic loss right away. Anyways he did for about 10-15 minutes thinking that I would send him a friendly or just quit, but he stopped after I sent him some messages. After that, he paused the game and kept sending me friendly quits then declining them quickly, not the first time someone has done this to me so that plan was a fail for him. Then when the game was about to finish with a couple seconds left he tried disconnecting to not get the loss, but that ended up being a fail also..... :lol:

Edited by Prodigy

Just finished beating a 114-42 Ravens guy, people do so much trying not to get the loss. :lol:

I was running out the clock with about 50 seconds left to finish the game and the dude kept going offsides, idk if its something EA forgot to put in or something because I think in the last madden if you did 5 times or something you would get the automatic loss right away. Anyways he did for about 10-15 minutes thinking that I would send him a friendly or just quit, he stopped after I sent him some messages. After that, he paused the game and kept sending me friendly quits then declining them quickly, not the first time someone has done this to me so that plan was a fail for him. Then when the game was about to finish with a couple seconds left he tried disconnecting to not get the loss, but that was a fail also..... :lol:

Yeah people don't do that to me, you must have been nanoing and cheesing the [expletive] out of him because you really gotta piss someone off to have them do that.

Yeah people don't do that to me, you must have been nanoing and cheesing the [expletive] out of him because you really gotta piss someone off to have them do that.

I dont even know how to do nanos, and he was the one nanoing me actually. :lol:

Edited by Prodigy

How do you even nano? Fish I know you know how.

I'm not sure but I think you just blitz 4 guys straight down the middle, not entirely sure tho. I think you can stop if it if you audible your line to play aggressive, not entire sure about that though either.