Madden 11

fish7718

I'm not sure but I think you just blitz 4 guys straight down the middle, not entirely sure tho. I think you can stop if it if you audible your line to play aggressive, not entire sure about that though either.

Well I know the best way to counter a nano is to run the ball and stay away from shotgun formations. Drags are the best bet.

Well I know the best way to counter a nano is to run the ball and stay away from shotgun formations. Drags are the best bet.

I haven't come into contact with it enough to form a counter strategy usually I just go to short passes and pitches.

Whats your record Fish?

Eh, its nothing that impressive, like 35-20, I was like 14-14 at one point I believe so I guess it's better than it looks. I also am trying to win with all 32 teams so far I've won with

- Bills

- Bears

- Chargers

- Cowboys

- Eagles

- Giants

- Jaguars

- Lions

- Redskins

- Rams

- Jets

- Packers (i think)

- Panthers

- Patriots

- 49ers

There may be a few more but I've won as them

Edited by Fish7718

Another douchebag doing that off sides [expletive] against me for another 20 minutes after he gets his [expletive] handed to him. I accidentally get two delay of game penalties and it kicks me out of the game. Please file a complaint on ReadTro if you can, dude is a [expletive] sucker.

Another douchebag doing that off sides [expletive] against me for another 20 minutes after he gets his [expletive] handed to him. I accidentally get two delay of game penalties and it kicks me out of the game. Please file a complaint on ReadTro if you can, dude is a [expletive] sucker.

Its cause you suck :)

I actually have a pretty deep voice haha, but my commentary on the videos im acting like a docuhe

hahah that video is pretty hilarious. that as one of the best 2 point conversions of all time. :lol: :lol:

I'll tell you something that's impossible: Recovering an onsides kick with both onsides teams on the field. Haven't seen it once, only seen it done when one team is in regular kick return formation.

I've done it more than a few times, 2 of the madden moments you have to unless your incredible at the game. I completed all the madden moments.

I've recovered an onside kick 3 or 4 times. Most of them were during the Chiefs-Jags madden moment and I did it once for Super Sunday but then got picked by Vilma.

I had the most ridiculous ending to super sunday, the Saints were running out the clock and instead of quitting i decided to play it out and the second down play ended with 39 seconds left so on third down the comp lined up in a shot gun and i was blitzing everyone and with one second left (the comp always snaps with 2 seconds on play clock) the hiked it and it was a draw play with bush and mathis wrapped him up and he fumbled during the tackle and i think brackett scooped it an ran for like a 70 yard return, and that was on like my third of 4th try, I was so happy.

Oh I don't play Madden Moments or against the CPU. I guess I'm talking from online-only ignorance :confused:

I've done it a couple times online too, just let the accuracy go to the end and hit it at like 80% it rarely works, but i've got it