Madden 11

fish7718

By the way, I don't like the way they changed the pre-play defensive adjustments this year.

Eh no one does, but you'll get used to it, gotta love how ppl complain they don't change nething and then when they do change it people complain

Be a Pro is almost the same as last year, but you might as well wait for the new NHL at this point.

Just rocked the [expletive] out of the Redskins in my first game online, 45-21. Jacobs has a mean [expletive] stiff arm, but no more hit stick on offense? Weird controls, couldn't get the hit stick to work on defense more than a few times.

Manningham had 4 for 174 and 2 TDs, I'm sure Jacobs had around the same yardage with 2 TD's as well.

I absolutely hate the strategy pad. It takes way too long to make simple adjustments!

Pass defensive AI is bad. Should be patched shortly though.

Gus Johnson gets annoying saying "man, man" during that dumb Old Spice commercial thing 5 times a game.

Besides all that, AMAZING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won my first demo game

Won my first friendly game

Won my first franchise game

Won my first ranked game

:) 4-0 undefeated. Not a fan of the kicking system but I just made a 53 yard vs 4 mph of diagonal wind...

I was kicking ECN's [expletive] with 2 minutes left in the 4th and then my xbox froze :s

You were up 15 I think with 3:00 left and my ball around your 30 yard line with Gore going to the outside, and then it froze. :lol: .

My CB's were being complete morons the whole game.

Oh, and I beat you by six the one game we completed. :glasses: .

Is it that much different than Madden 10 that it's worth getting it today or in the near future?

i like some of the soundtrack lol, but I would only get it if you were planning on online play. Or your just a big football fan and need your fix with the latest rosters.