Madden 11

fish7718

Eh no one does, but you'll get used to it, gotta love how ppl complain they don't change nething and then when they do change it people complain

yeah but that's one thing they didn't need to change. changing that doesn't make the game any better dude.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29704278

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29705728

Neither were great, but I just wanted to upload some vids from the game... Bradshaw's run was just perfectly timed spins, the 2nd one hit off Boss' back and right into Beckum's hands, kid must have been so pissed :lol:

First league draft tonight. Have the 6th pick. Who should I take?

Chris Johnson

Adrian Peterson

Patrick Willis

Darrell Revis

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

That's my big board right now. I don't need Brees or Peyton, I can handle a decent QB.

Chris Johnson

Adrian Peterson

Patrick Willis

Darrell Revis

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

That's my big board right now. I don't need Brees or Peyton, I can handle a decent QB.

I don't like him as a real player, but in this years game, Chris Johnson is the best player by a MILE.

If he gets the SLIGHTEST hole, he's [expletive]ing gone.

Chris Johnson

Adrian Peterson

Patrick Willis

Darrell Revis

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Revis if you can - shutdown corner = win

I teamed up with Fish and LKR tonight, and we had some fun. If we had the gameplan in the first three quarters that we used in the 4th quarter, we would have scored 100 points. :lol: .

CJ on the streak!!!!!!!!!!

I teamed up with Fish and LKR tonight, and we had some fun. If we had the gameplan in the first three quarters that we used in the 4th quarter, we would have scored 100 points. :lol: .

Did you invite me too? We got that pick six with 20 seconds to go :glasses:

And yeah, online is WACK! First of all the lag is horrific. But yeah so I played 4 games online, and was winning all of them. My record right now is 1-1 with 50% DNF. I got disconnected in one and got the loss for that, but when they quit in the first half I don't get a win. Really, EA...really?

People can quit on a game and you dont get a win.

oh yeah i know, it's like that on NCAA, it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Then I wonder why I'm 0-8 online....

Alot of issues with this game. I expect EA to maybe patch some things up.

First off all All Madden is just ridiculous the CPU is breaking tackles left and right, and offensively it's almost impossible to break tackles and it doesn't matter what front seven your playing they are going to stop your running game. If I start a season I will probably fix the CPU skill, its way more enjoyable that way. Even the passing game is impossible to stop, getting one sack a game in All Madden is an accomplishment.

Secondly I can't believe EA [expletive]ed up the win thing so bad, people are quitting left and right and they aren't even getting penalized, smh.