Jennings Sets Lofty Goals For Second Season

The Regime

Bucks guard Brandon Jennings has worked hard this summer and has set some lofty goals for his second NBA season.

"This year I'm working hard to come back," Jennings said. "I want to be a double-double guy. I feel like with the talent we have I can be that.

"All-star weekend is in Los Angeles, and that is a goal to be an all-star. Win 50 games, win the Central Division and get out of the first round and see what happens."

Jennings averaged 15.5 points and 5.7 assists in his rookie season.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68671/20100813/jennings_sets_lofty_goals_for_second_season/

He basically wants to double his assist numbers lol... hopefully he can just play good efficient basketball. They ain't winning the division though, probably not 50 either unless he becomes an all-star like he is hoping.

We had 46 wins last year. We kept our team intact and added Maggette, CDR, Gooden, and our draft picks. I think we may be closer to 55 wins than 50.

And honestly, I think we're a much deeper team than the Bulls. Don't be surprised if we win the division over them. They haven't done anything yet but people seem to think Boozer will automatically lead them to greatness. Not happening.

• Like 1

Jennings could definitly be close to average 10 assists per game if he tries to pass more but I'm not sure he's going to be a double double guy. He LOVES to shoot and forces way too many shots to become a double double guy.

PREDICTION:

17 ppg 8apg