Kanye West- Power

reno

still don't believe Kayne sold his soul to the devil and is apart of the Illuminati?

GTFO with that [expletive].

Song Meaning

Read that and educate yourself. There's so much genius behind this song it's not even funny. TBH, I was not a big fan of the song when it first dropped, but it slowly grew on me as I looked deeper into the lyrics. Then when the video dropped and I read up on the background of the song and the connection between what he's going through (Taylor Swift incident) with the Greek legend, it's just a phenomenal song in so many ways.

The Illuminati claims are absolutely stupid. I'm getting tired of people just throwing around claims loosely on every Kanye / Jay-Z track posted on forums and blogs. It's old, it's incorrect, and there's no basis of these accusations. You can twist just about any artist's music and interviews around and make them seem evil.

Edited by kadillak

GTFO with that [expletive].

Song Meaning

Read that and educate yourself. There's so much genius behind this song it's not even funny. TBH, I was not a big fan of the song when it first dropped, but it slowly grew on me as I looked deeper into the lyrics. Then when the video dropped and I read up on the background of the song and the connection between what he's going through (Taylor Swift incident) with the Greek legend, it's just a phenomenal song in so many ways.

The Illuminati claims are absolutely stupid. I'm getting tired of people just throwing around claims loosely on every Kanye / Jay-Z track posted on forums and blogs. It's old, it's incorrect, and there's no basis of these accusations. You can twist just about any artist's music and interviews around and make them seem evil.

he said it himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6CvHjznXb0&feature=related