LeBron or Dwyane Wade

Abro

LeBron. 2 MVP's, multiple All-NBA First Team selection, led a team with the worst supporting cast in NBA history to the Finals, never really been injured (where as Wae essentially missed the better part of 2 seasons), and since 2006 has been out of the first round every single season (where as Wade's been out of it only once, granted he won a championship that one year).

Most importantly, at no time has Wade been regarded a better player by the masses. For the record I thought Wade was a better player the year he won a championship and the following year before the injury, but since LeBron developed a consistent jumper and defensive ability, he's been the better player.

• Like 2

LeBron. 2 MVP's, multiple All-NBA First Team selection, led a team with the worst supporting cast in NBA history to the Finals, never really been injured (where as Wae essentially missed the better part of 2 seasons), and since 2006 has been out of the first round every single season (where as Wade's been out of it only once, granted he won a championship that one year).

Most importantly, at no time has Wade been regarded a better player by the masses. For the record I thought Wade was a better player the year he won a championship and the following year before the injury, but since LeBron developed a consistent jumper and defensive ability, he's been the better player.

Soo u don't think Wade had a better season during the 08-09 season when he averaged 30ppg 5rpg and 7.5apg? While LeBron averaged 28.4ppg 7.6rpg and 7.2apg. Just a question i just wanna hear your thoughts.

Soo u don't think Wade had a better season during the 08-09 season when he averaged 30ppg 5rpg and 7.5apg? While LeBron averaged 28.4ppg 7.6rpg and 7.2apg. Just a question i just wanna hear your thoughts.

Who had the better season is arguable, but pretty much everyone was in agreement that LeBron was the better player. Overall, I'd argue that LeBron probably had the better season because his team won 66 games and he had one of the greatest post-seasons I have ever seen from an individual standpoint (35.3PPG/9.1RPG/7.3APG on 51% shooting in the 2009 post-season).

• Like 1

You guys better be saying Lebron. This topic has been made like 5 times before and every time people say its Lebron by a landslide, if all of a sudden its Wade, people must have a massive hate for Lebron. I personally have my reasons for thinking Wade is more skilled, maybe not a better player, but he has more skill, Lebron is good because of his size and strength and the way he uses it, but he can't pull the moves Wade does.