WK1: Cincinnati @ New England

Real Deal

Just like the 49er's, the Bengals got STOMPED!

Almost all of their scores were lucky as hell. :lol: .

- The first FG should never have happened because there was a pick, yet they refs said the Patriots were offside.

- The first TD had a David Tyree type catch on 3rd and 10.

- The next TD was bull-[expletive]. The Bengals got a good spot on both 3rd down and 4th down, where they didn't even get the first, but were given it.

So, I'm not really disappointed in the defense.

The Patriots defense was playing the score in the second half, but I have no clue why the Bengals didn't keep running the ball....

I also wish Kevin Faulk knew how to catch the ball today.......

Just like the 49er's, the Bengals got STOMPED!

Almost all of their scores were lucky as hell. :lol: .

- The first FG should never have happened because there was a pick, yet they refs said the Patriots were offside.

- The first TD had a David Tyree type catch on 3rd and 10.

- The next TD was bull-[expletive]. The Bengals got a good spot on both 3rd down and 4th down, where they didn't even get the first, but were given it.

So, I'm not really disappointed in the defense.

The Patriots defense was playing the score in the second half, but I have no clue why the Bengals didn't keep running the ball....

I also wish Kevin Faulk knew how to catch the ball today.......

You call that luck, we call that football.

The defense was great ECN. When the game was close they dominated, then in second half when it wasnt even close they made them go on long clock consuming drives to move the ball down the field by giving them the short stuff.

Pats were great overall, :D

I'm just wondering where all the doubters are......

I'm ready for the Jets to get smacked next week!

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I'm just wondering where all the doubters are......

I'm ready for the Jets to get smacked next week!

Lol yeah, are defense sucks, we have no run game and the Bengals D will easily stop us. Thats what everyone was saying.

This game just made me even more excited then I already was for next week.

• Owner

I actually figured Carson would walk into the opener and have a pretty good game, but it looks like the same Palmer we've been watching for a few years now. It's sad, really...and I'm thinking Cincy thought the same, surrounding him with receivers that are capable of having monster games.

And I'm more inclined to believe that the Pats took the second half off. Most of them were content with the Bengals scoring, acted like the game was already over (and it was, but you get the picture).