WK2: NY Giants @ Indianapolis

Real Deal

• 3 weeks later...

I hate night games, I hate games against the Colts :(

Hopefully we are able to establish our run game against the Colts, especially after the show that the Texans put on. Stopping Manning is typically impossible, slowing him down is really the best that you can do.

Oh, and Peyton is decent too. :lol:

Jay kayz, the D is going to have to really put pressure on the QB if we're going to have a shot.

I think if it were almost any other team I would say the Giants have a good chance, but I just can't see the Colts starting 0-2. If the Colts won their first game I think the Giants would have a much better chance, but it's hard to picture the Colts starting 0-2.

Yep, especially because they lost to the Texans the last game and they are at home for this game.

You never know though the Giants are infamous for winning games that they aren't supposed to. (Also for losing games that they aren't supposed to but that's not the point lol)

I have cautious optimism for this game. Ross will be back, and if he's playing the #2, he should do a solid job on Garcon, while Webster tries to hold down Wayne. The rush will be on. What I think the game hinges on is the linebacking corps and whether or not anyone can keep up (or at least try to!) with Dallas Clark. The running game doesn't scare me, and Ryan Diem is hurt... and we should be able to move the ball on them.

Having never faced a Perry Fewell defense is something that should confuse Peyton as well. Let's go G-Men! Definite underdogs but I think if all goes according to plan, we'll be right there in the end.

Ross Excited For Return To Cornerback

New York Post - Aaron Ross will return to cornerback on Sunday for the first time since Week 1 of the 2009 season. He has played four games since then, all at safety.

"It's something I've been waiting for a whole year now," Ross said on Friday. "I didn't get to play much last year and none at corner. This year this'll be my first time at corner, and I'm really excited about it."

RealGM

What was Eli thinking throwing into that triple team? The Colts are looking far better defensively than they did last week, I was actually expecting the Giants to pound the rock on them.

Gilbride doesn't know how to call a game. He brings in 14 linemen when Jacobs is in, and runs 1 TE when Bradshaw is in.