iBoldin's Keeper League

The Great iBoldin

The 2010 version of this years Keeper League goes TONIGHT (August 22nd) as a live draft. If you cannot make the draft, or a majority cannot, we can set up a different time table that works for everyone. But tonights draft times are 111 30 EST/8 30 PST. If you cannot make it, set your autodraft well, or else you may not like the team that it gives you. This is a highly competitive league, so you want to draft the best team as possible.

Remember, this is a keeper league, something to keep in the back of your mind (no pun intended). ESPN Standard Scoring.

This is basically a general discussion thread and a thread for me to keep track of different things. 16 teams, 4 divisions, 4 teams per. They are:

TOM LANDRY DIVISION

• First Down Syndrome (iBoldin)
  • Crack Smoking Swindlers (Fish7718)
  • Catch Me If You Can (KurbyFX)
  • ECN (EastCoastNiner)

VINCE LOMBARDI DIVISION

• Team Bains (Confidence)
  • Lkr is Super Cool (Lkr)
  • Team Long (Chicks dig Hakeem Nicks)
  • TruTrojan8 (Must still sign-up)

DON SHULA DIVISION

• Orlando Manatees (Bigdog17k)
  • Team Prodigy (Prodigy)
  • TheHutch (Must still sign-up)
  • British Beasts (PiLR)

BILL WALSH DIVISION

• Flatulent Fumblers (Cobb)
  • Dabearfan101 (Must still sign-up)
  • Multiple Scorgasms (.50.)
  • Chosen One (ChosenOne)

* Lenny (17th Man)

If you're still interested in joining the league, post in here with your email and be ready to draft at the noted times if one of the three still haven't signed up.

Edited by iBoldin

I need a favor. I got a fantasy college football draft today with some of my coworkers and I need three people to sign up. The draft is at 8. All I need is your guys emails.

College fantasy football? there is such a thing?

Hey iBoldin I just looked through your scoring for the league and have one request to make. Can you making it .5 points for receptions. I dont think we should only rely on yards and TD's only for WR scoring. I am sure others would like to see this changed as well, it is a minor so really should not be a problem if changed.

Edited by ChosenOne
  • Like 2