iBoldin's Keeper League

The Great iBoldin

I haven't heard anything like that. I know he's got something tweaked, but I don't think it's going to keep him out that long...

Antonio Bryant (knee) has been ruled out for the Bengals' third preseason game this week.

We may never seem him in Orange and Blacks stripes. Bryant has yet to resume practicing, and multiple reports have suggested that he will be released with an injury settlement. Take him off your draft list if you haven't already.

They don't want to play him they either want to release him or place him on IR, if you didnt suspect this what do you keep calling Jordan Shipley the Bengals #3 WR?

ECN, if you want him, I'm sure we can make something work... You'll overpay drastically though. I wasn't there/ready/paying attention at the draft, so my team is [expletive]ty... Trading Brady would have to fill a lot of holes with a lot of help.

And my fantasy picture is great :)

ECN, if you want him, I'm sure we can make something work... You'll overpay drastically though. I wasn't there/ready/paying attention at the draft, so my team is [expletive]ty... Trading Brady would have to fill a lot of holes with a lot of help.

Would you do Tony Scheffler for Freddy Davis?

Maybe something like:

Benson

Farve

For:

Brady

Kevin Smith

Schilens

I don't know exactly what you are looking for. You're obviously getting two starters and upgrading at HB big time, while definitely downgrading at QB, but who knows to what extent?

Just let me know what you think, and if that is the type of deal you would be looking for.

Would you do Tony Scheffler for Freddy Davis?

Nah I'm going to hold on to Davis for now... Scheffler has upside for sure since Pettigrew is out for a while, but I love what Davis did down the stretch last year and I want to see what sort of rapport he builds with McNabb. Cooley is injury prone, one twisted knee and it's Davis' time to shine again.