First day of school

SRV

I love when schools run out of books. You think they would be smart and order enough books, but no, they order way under what they really need and then people that buy books later on get screwed over.

It never seems to fail, no matter what school I go to.

Edited by SRV

School was solid today even though a grenade tried to start flirting with me. My chem class lasted 15 minutes before he said for us to just go start our weekend lol. Then i left, went to this hot dog place close by and came back for my last economics class of the day.

School was solid today even though a grenade tried to start flirting with me. My chem class lasted 15 minutes before he said for us to just go start our weekend lol. Then i left, went to this hot dog place close by and came back for my last economics class of the day.

Dude, it seems to me like all the hot girls in my classes are so reserved. This one girl in my math class walks into class, eats [expletive] with her phone the whole time, and when the class ends she is the first one out and is out of the building before I even get out of class. I did see some FINE chick today on the outside of GC by the bookstore, she was smoking hot, but she was probably in her 20's.

Dude, it seems to me like all the hot girls in my classes are so reserved. This one girl in my math class walks into class, eats [expletive] with her phone the whole time, and when the class ends she is the first one out and is out of the building before I even get out of class. I did see some FINE chick today on the outside of GC by the bookstore, she was smoking hot, but she was probably in her 20's.

Yeah dude most of the good looking creatures at FIU are in their 20's. But don't let that stop you because even if you cant go clubbing with them, you can smash at a party.

I'm talking to some chick right now who goes to school with us but I have no classes with her. We have mutual friends so hopefully it leads to something. She's cool as hell and definitely not a grenade.

Edited by Flash

My first day of school was fun. It was only for two hours. Going to have 7 periods of 60 minutes a day. 1 hour lunch. School starts at 8:20 and ends at 3:45. Looks good. Can't wait to graduate though

Lucky. School starts at 7:30 for me. I have to get up at 6:30 every day. And we have a 30 minute lunch!

Where the hell do you go to school?

U mad my school starts at 9 ends at 2 40? U mad my school has 1 hour 15 minute lunches?

Damn.

We got 5 1 hour 10 min. classes, 30 min. lunches, from 7:35 to 2:37.

One advantage we have if that for seniors we can miss final exams 3rd tri. if we do all of our volunteer hours. I dno if other schools do that.

Well, how big is your school? Ours is like 1,000, or a little more. My class is like 260. Maybe size has to do with it.

Where the hell do you go to school?

U mad my school starts at 9 ends at 2 40? U mad my school has 1 hour 15 minute lunches?

Never change your avatar plz.

My school starts at 7 and goes till 3. Unless you're a senior, which I am...in that case its till 4 pm. fml lol.

It used to be if you had a C- or better, and missed 3 days or less, you didn't have to take finals in that class for my school, freshman to seniors.

Now it's B- or better, and 1 day or less. dumbbbb.

I've taken like 2 finals in my high school career lol

Sorry, but I hate Chinese people right now. I have 2 Chinese ladies who can't speak English at all and its [expletive]ing up my ability to learn right now. Jesus Christ you think they'd have to be able to speak actual English before they let them teach at a damn University.

Sorry, but I hate Chinese people right now. I have 2 Chinese ladies who can't speak English at all and its [expletive]ing up my ability to learn right now. Jesus Christ you think they'd have to be able to speak actual English before they let them teach at a damn University.

You're right, since they can't speak English they shouldn't be educated!

Hahahaha... you will get used to it. I know I did, it took about a year but literally like every TA here at Rutgers is Chinese. I'm just happy none of our professors can't speak English... I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Hahahaha... you will get used to it. I know I did, it took about a year but literally like every TA here at Rutgers is Chinese. I'm just happy none of our professors can't speak English... I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

I had some Chinese TA's and professors at Rutgers-Newark, you definitely get used to it. You can always ask them to repeat or explain something too, they know their English sucks and won't be mad.