Old Al Jefferson vs Utah Jazz video

Years

Charley Rosen described him as a one trick pony and I agree. He doesn't have many moves besides the hook...

He's a one-trick pony in that all he really offers is low-post scoring. However, his post skills are among the best in the league. He makes great use of proper footwork, from his spin moves to drop steps. Jefferson is a rare breed in that regard, and as long as he stays healthy and gets comfortable in the Jazz system, he can really be an effective player on a darkhorse contender.

He's a one-trick pony in that all he really offers is low-post scoring. However, his post skills are among the best in the league. He makes great use of proper footwork, from his spin moves to drop steps. Jefferson is a rare breed in that regard, and as long as he stays healthy and gets comfortable in the Jazz system, he can really be an effective player on a darkhorse contender.

I have to add that he also has a jumper that can go in everytime some nights and one of the few players who gives Yao problems.

Yeah just saying Hakeem had 1000 moves and could surprise you with the Dream or Shake anytime, and he only has 1 move... but yeah I admit it's very effective for him.