Yahoo! NFL Pick'em

ChosenOne

LOL. ECN is going to get boned for getting all those late afternoon games wrong. I got 'em all right. I think RD has the tie breakers over me cause I didn't do the 2nd part. I don't even know how those work, though.

This sucks.

Each and every one of my picks for the late games was out of spite of teams that I WANTED to lose.

-The Patriots have the Raiders 1st.

- I want the Seahawks to lose.

- I want the Rams to lose.

- I hate the Cowboys.

- I don't like the Falcons hype.

If I wasn't a 49er's fan, I still would have picked them though because of the spread. This [expletive] [expletive]s me over, and that's why I hate doing these things.

This sucks.

Each and every one of my picks for the late games was out of spite of teams that I WANTED to lose.

-The Patriots have the Raiders 1st.

- I want the Seahawks to lose.

- I want the Rams to lose.

- I hate the Cowboys.

- I don't like the Falcons hype.

If I wasn't a 49er's fan, I still would have picked them though because of the spread. This [expletive] [expletive]s me over, and that's why I hate doing these things.

lol @ acting like you are the only person in the league who picks with bias

• Owner

I swear on everything I screwed up two of my picks by accident, because I was using my iPhone to make sure I switched the Giants over the Redskins.

For one, in every pick'em I've ever done, I've never bet against the Raiders when they play the Chargers or Chiefs. Ever. In fact, even against Denver, I've selected the Broncos over the Raiders because of our injuries, nothing more.

I have no idea how, but I may have swiped something on the phone and selected the two teams to the left, in addition to the Giants (which was not accidental). It gave me the Chargers over the Raiders, and the [expletive]ing Colts over the Cowboys.

I was excited because I thought I was going to come home to a 12-point night, but instead, I see a 10. Ridiculous.

• Owner

LMAO, I'm going to have a 3-4 point week. I seriously cannot believe this.

It's the last time I actually gamble on a few of my picks. I figured it would pull me ahead by about 3-4 if I were to take some chances and beat everyone else out (picked Cincinnati, for example), but wow...great way to obliterate my lead and screw myself over.

LMAO, I'm going to have a 3-4 point week. I seriously cannot believe this.

It's the last time I actually gamble on a few of my picks. I figured it would pull me ahead by about 3-4 if I were to take some chances and beat everyone else out (picked Cincinnati, for example), but wow...great way to obliterate my lead and screw myself over.

I'll be lucky to get five picks correct. I had this league on lock-down, and now I'm pissing it away.

However, as long as I make the playoffs it's cool. :lol: .