USA vs. Brazil

We flatout cant stop the pick and roll, they have every single point cause of us not being able to stop the pick and roll with Splinter.

Offensively Durant cant be stop that is why we are in this game and not getting killed. We have had a few dumbass TO's that has cost us everytime. I see us maybe deciding to put a bit more pressure full court than we have so far. We really need to stop the the one pass contested shots early in the shot clock.

Time for class USA better pick this the [expletive] up.

Odom is a great rebounder, that's what he starts... although he botched a late lay up... must be what Laker fans see often. But he's a mismatch and very hard to stop in transition once in the paint and there's no defender in time, it's a sure lay in.

I think they need to play Curry more... he's very effective... he's wet from everywhere and can handle and pass the rock.

Derrick Rose is nice, but I think his game is too flashy to be effective in this international game...