NCAA Football Gameday Thread

Cobb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but it is the best between unranked teams. Both are trying to prove that they are for real.

I agree with you. Obviously I'll be more into the Miami game but this one has a chance to be a great game. I Denard Robinson running the spread and I think they go up there and upset ND.

Alabama doesn't need Mark Ingram lol. And wtf happened to Jacory Harris today, 4 ints, damn!

Richardson is a monster but so is Ingram. There's a reason dude won the Heisman last year, he's got the best vision out of any back in the country IMO. As for Jacory, 2 of those picks fall on Benjamin and one was just bad luck. I was disappointed but he'll be back though. I have no doubt.

Another ACC loss

I think everyone saw this one coming...The better question is, what's up with USC? Too much talent on that team to beat Virginia by only 3 at home. You know them better than I do but I can't imagine you're happy with that result considering the talent difference on both sides of the ball.

I think everyone saw this one coming...The better question is, what's up with USC? Too much talent on that team to beat Virginia by only 3 at home. You know them better than I do but I can't imagine you're happy with that result considering the talent difference on both sides of the ball.

They weren't allowed to hit during practice. That is all I have to say