XBL raised to $60 a year on November 1st

SRV

Guys buying like 3, one year subscriptions is probably what they want us to do, they get more money in a short period of time because everyone wants to buy multiple one year cards before it goes to $60. Sure to you its 10 dollars, but multiply that by over 1 million users on xbox live, they are getting more money than they need. I am saying, they already have an [expletive] load of money, why not ease up rather than ask for even more? If I was Microsoft I would make it like $30, so the cheap people that only have PS3 because its free online will transfer over to Xbox, and then those guys have to buy controllers, games, DLC, and so on. Works out better in the long run.

Also, PS3 online blowwwwwwws a big one. No one ever has a mic, everyone has like 500 accounts so you don't know if someone blows or if they made a new account. You can't chat across games and thats just the start. So really, XBL gives you a lot of good features, but they charge you for the useless things like Facebook, twitter and all that. All I use is the online service, and party chat, they should have separate packages depending on what you want. I don't use Facebook, or twitter, so I shouldn't have to pay for it.

All my friends have mics for one, and I have a lot of accounts because I play for quite a few clubs. chatting across games is useless. XBOX does give you some good features but its not worth an extra 60$ a year.

All my friends have mics for one, and I have a lot of accounts because I play for quite a few clubs. chatting across games is useless. XBOX does give you some good features but its not worth an extra 60$ a year.

18 cents a day IS a hefty cost

I'm predicting a reply based on collecting cards since you never add anything to a conversation whenever I disagree with you.

do i think they should raise the cost? no, it's not really necessary. however, some of you guys sound reallllly [expletive]ing cheap. it's 10 dollars per year, you act like it jumped from 50 to 100.

18 cents a day IS a hefty cost

I'm predicting a reply based on collecting cards since you never add anything to a conversation whenever I disagree with you.

True, because we all know one person doesnt immediatly pay the 60$, they instead pay 18 cents everyday to microsoft, stop trying to look smart.

Edited by Yugolicious