LeBron, Mo Williams Clear The Air

Cavaliers guard Mo Williams unexpectedly bumped into LeBron James at the airport in Cleveland on Sunday, which allowed the former teammates to have a much-needed conversation.

James and Williams were very close during their time together and Williams was one of the players most hurt by LeBron's decision to leave the Cavaliers as a free agent.

"Part of me is still sour ... but I wish him the best," Williams said. "He's got enough people rooting against him, he doesn't need one more."

Hours after James announced he was leaving the Cavaliers, Williams tweeted: "We were so damn close. So damn close now we have taken leaps and bounds backwards."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68916/20100831/lebron_mo_williams_clear_the_air/

So it took bumping into each other at the airport for Lebron to explain himself to him? Dick move Lebron.

LeBron doesn't need to explain himself to Mo lol. He's already explained why he did what he did. It took Kobe's video about Bynum getting leaked for him to explain himself. Dick move by Kobe right?

LeBron doesn't need to explain himself to Mo lol. He's already explained why he did what he did. It took Kobe's video about Bynum getting leaked for him to explain himself. Dick move by Kobe right?

word for word this is what I thought when I saw that kid's post lol.

Mo should be happy he got recognition for 2 years as an actual good player on LBJ's coattails, now he will fade back to what he iss, a solid player on a bad team.

word for word this is what I thought when I saw that kid's post lol.

Mo should be happy he got recognition for 2 years as an actual good player on LBJ's coattails, now he will fade back to what he iss, a solid player on a bad team.

Lol yeah. Then again I'm not surprised at all because there seems to be a common theme in terms of threads started about LeBron or the Heat.