USA vs. Iran

Real Deal

• Owner

Why does Fran Frischilla hate America so much? Dude makes every excuse for the international teams and always hates on Team USA.

Because he covers a TON of international players in the NBA Draft, and he's a college basketball analyst, so he probably thinks less of the NBA as a whole.

Thinking of just hitting mute on my remote.

I put my computer on mute. Wasn't worth wasting my hearing on Frischilla talking about how the US is gonna struggle in the next rounds even though no ones come close to beating us besides Brazil on our worst day.

I'm starting to be a Love fan... he can really play. Dude is a worker, he has good hands, he grabs boards, he passes well, he knows he's not gonna beat anyone athletically, that's why he's 1-2 steps ahead. I'd love Nuggets to get him if Melo is traded there...

I remember hatin his [expletive] before his draft...

My man Hammed Haddadi played well. He's not really bad at all and he should definitely be our back up center. He's a good rebounder, which often leads to tip in's on his part, and can block shots. He's certainly better than Thabeat.