Toronto at Phoenix

Real Deal

• 5 weeks later...

Who do you think the Vancouver crowd will cheer for, the Raptors or the Suns?

I actually think that the Suns will have the majority of the fans support in the game tonight considering Vancouver seems to hate all things Toronto and the whole Steve Nash factor.

I'll be missing the game, which sucks. This was really the only preseason game that I was really looking forward to watching and of course I have to work. :(

I wish he does. Prove all the Raps fans wrong.

Umm, how exactly?

Raptor fans complained because of his absolute pathetic play last season, particularly his complete lack of effort. Nobody is denying his talent level, but the bottom line is that he put absolutely no effort into his time with the Raptors.

Nothing he does in Phoenix will ever change that.

This is an absolutely awful game. At one point, the Raptors missed six shots in a row in the paint. The Suns couldn't rebound the ball once.

Hedo has been awful, Steve is trying to do too much for the hometown crowd as well. I got invited to go to the game but I had a ton of homework tonight. It looks like maybe 12,000 are there. Scarce crowd for a terrible game.

Not a single player could make a shot tonight.

Gani Lawal shot bad everywhere. Janning didn't shoot as well as he did in the intra-squad session or any other training camp scrimmage the Suns had. And pretty much everyone else had a crappy shooting and overall game. Every single Suns player had at least one turn over :lol: