Portland at LA Clippers

I love this Clippers team. I've always been a quasi-Clippers fan, but this season I think I might make an effort to watch as many games of theirs as I can, rather than just watching them whenever they are on TV. They are just so damn exciting to watch and I love the youth on this team.

Gordon and Griffin are two phenomenal building blocks for this team. I think that these two are going to be quite the one-two punch in a few years. Gordon looks absolutely awesome out there right now.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaman has had a lot of good looks tonight, but it seems like he is rushing everything due to Camby's presence out there. He has missed some real point blank looks because he didn't gather himself, go up strong etc...

Camby has played very well tonight, though. Double double for him and he has had a noticable impact on the defensive end of the floor.

This game has been all about pace. Whenever the Clippers have been able to get out in transition and get the pace of the game up, they have went on a run but whenever the Blazers have been able to slow it down and play at their usual McMillian snails pace, the Clippers haven't been able to get much in the half court.

Kaman has had a lot of good looks tonight, but it seems like he is rushing everything due to Camby's presence out there. He has missed some real point blank looks because he didn't gather himself, go up strong etc...

Camby has played very well tonight, though. Double double for him and he has had a noticable impact on the defensive end of the floor.

This game has been all about pace. Whenever the Clippers have been able to get out in transition and get the pace of the game up, they have went on a run but whenever the Blazers have been able to slow it down and play at their usual McMillian snails pace, the Clippers haven't been able to get much in the half court.

Agreed with that. The Clippers have struggled with their half court defense tonight, any time the Clips have managed to play a good defensive sequence they've bailed the Blazers out with a foul. Offensively the Clips need to try to get Blake more looks looks in the post, almost all his points have come off putbacks.