Philadelphia at Washington

Real Deal

• Owner

Dude, the Sixers look like they know how to play defense here and there, but then they just get ignorant.

Just like that three...Iggy should've just contested it, not try for the steal or a flop.

And that foul on Wall, dude was in position to take the charge, but then he jumps.

:lol:

Blatche screws up again. 3 turnovers in overtime and he has probably touched the ball 4 times.

What a tough shot by Brand. Wow. I thought he missed his opportunity to get the shot off when he put the ball on the floor, but he nailed that very tough fadeaway bank shot.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Gonna be a looooooong season. 0-4. Yikes.

Word. I try not to let this team disappoint me anymore. Can't say the outcome tonight was a surprise. And yes, we are probably in for a lot more of that this season.

Wonder if we will ever be rewarded for putting up with this team for so long, lol.

Word. I try not to let this team disappoint me anymore. Can't say the outcome tonight was a surprise. And yes, we are probably in for a lot more of that this season.

Wonder if we will ever be rewarded for putting up with this team for so long, lol.

We'll merge with the Heat, and bring back Pat Croce.

Blatche is terrible. I hate watching him play.

Very impressive hustle from Wall to get back and nearly come up with a spectacular block on Iguodala.

That is two times in a row that Wall has bailed Blatche out after he made a terrible play. Wall has some insanely quick hands. What is that, 9 now? Isn't that close to the Wizards franchise record?

Tied the franchise record, and I'm sure he will break it soon this season.

What a victory for this team, very exciting. Can't say enough about John Wall, the kid does it all. Great defender, plays smart, and is a terrific leader.

Cartier Martin is great off the bench. I wanted him on the team this season because I knew we needed knock down shooters. He's humble, always ready to play, and isn't as inconsistent as Young is. We need more high character guys on this team.

As for Blatche, man I'm getting so tired of his play. Yeah he had a solid game on the stat sheet, but there were so many plays where I just wanted to stab him. He just doesn't get it. No matter all the criticism he receives, all the talk in the offseason from Flib that he will improve his post play, HE DOESN'T listen. He's so skilled, he's a solid ball handler, a solid shooter (though his shot is so awkward, it has such a high arc), and has the ability to pass out of the paint. Just put it together and realize you're our only legitimate post option.

And RD, he wears number 7 because it's the amount of days in the week that he supposedly works hard. He gave himself the nickname, "7 Day Dray". Go figure....

I can't wait till Gil and Josh come back, going to be such an exciting team to watch.

Oh yeah, John Wall ties the league record for rookies with most assists in a rookies first 3 games (31).

That 3 by Martin was sick. John Wall had a nice game with the steals, so far looking like rookie of the year compared to the other rookies. I'd take him over Griffin because it looks like Wall can lead his team to success more so.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

29, 13, 9??

:shok:

Now I am real confused who the ROTY will go to. I thought Griffin has this, but J-Wall has shown he's up there with him. Easiest way is to let them share the award I guess.

Either that or holding off on judgment till the season is more than a week old.