New York at Chicago

Real Deal

Yikes, I turn the TV to the Canucks hockey game with the Knicks up by about 20 or so and when I turn back to the basketball game it is a 9 point lead only.

Gallo looks like he has been very solid tonight. Amare continuing his troubles holding onto the ball.

It is pretty impressive that the Bulls went on this run without Rose on the floor.

PS: Korver's stroke is a thing of beauty. Love watching that guy shoot the ball.

The Knicks did a good job of bending, but not breaking, though. Although that was a poor decision by Felton to throw that lob to Chandler.

dont worry u guys wont win

Excuse me? ;) All about the Northeast

Great team win tonight, shows you the type of depth the Knicks have on this roster. Which until/if they trade it for Melo, will be our greatest strength. Really inspiring to see us come out and get this win after this no debating Stoudamire was the world player on the floor tonight and we still won. Again, great win against a playoff team on the road, really really liking what I'm seeing from these guys. Again 1 thing missing would be that guy who can take over down the stretch and close the game, we have no closers...hopefully someone can stop up and be that, #1 candidate being Chandler or Gallo to me.

Didn't see any of it, was out all night. But I checked on my phone and saw the W...was very excited, so I checked the box score and Douglas dropped 30...I was shocked to say the least...he must've actually made some perimeter shots!

Great win for us. Stoudemire wasn't great but it's his only bad game of the season so far so it ain't a big deal... [expletive] happens. Besides it's just showed what I kept saying during the whole summer, that our team is definitely not only Stats, we have a lot of talents. And Toney was just on fire yesterday, very impressive... We're gonna make the playoffs this year, I know it's a little early to tell but I feel it !

The only thing that I don't understand is why Thibodeau pulled Rose and Deng outta the game for the last ten minutes ? Was it just to save them for today's game ? Really weird... But anyhow we won and that's all what matters to me.

Edited by Oliver P