Cleveland at Philadelphia

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

I'm ready for the Cavs to come out of the gates ready and determined to win this game. I want a win here. We killed them in the preseason for what it's worth. I think we have the advantage at center and point guard. We can pull a win out.

We were up 50-31 and it's 61-53 at the half. We always have a bad quarter. Hopefully we come out of the half ready to fire off the points like we did in the 1st quarter. And please play some defense.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Tony Battie has been more impressive in this quarter than Spencer Hawes has been at any point this season (and that isn't saying much, Battie is not that good). Hell, if this team had a half-decent big man they would be solid.

Edited by Phightins

LeBron had a terrible supporting cast here...

Mo 22 pts, 7 ast

JJ 16 pts, 8 boards

Verajao 23 pts, 12 boards on 10/10 shooting

Boobie 22 pts

Down 98-91 in the fourth, we came back and took this. This game showed a lot about the heart in this team. Very excited to see this type of effort. Sure, Iggy was out the 2nd half, but we still were down and Jamison didn't play. Hopefully this momentum carries over to the Washington game tomorrow.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest