Miami at New Orleans

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO deserved this game. They outplayed us tonight but it bothers me that we waited so long to turn it on like we did in the 4th. If we play like that for a full game there's not a game we shouldn't win.

Would've preffered LBJ take that shot in that scenario. Wade was off balance but I'm fine with House taking it. We need to get that win tomorrow against the Nets and then come out strong Tuesday against Utah.

All you have to do is look at their roster to tell that their overrated.

Not sure if serious..

Anyways, one thing that bothered me was James Jones being out there late in the game. He's too much of a defensive liability and he cost us with a stupid foul on Bellineli (sp?) after we took the lead that gave it right back. I would've liked to see us go House/Wade/LBJ/UD/Bosh in that scenario.

On to the next one though. 80-2 isn't a bad record :glasses:

Sure, giving Eddie House the last shot is unexpected and might throw the Hornets off, but I'd rather have my superstar shoot the ball. And Bosh only 1 rebound?

Okafor with an impressive game. The Hornets look like the Hornets from 3 years ago.

Okafor had the game of a life time tonight. Unreal letting him do that.

Credit to NO's defense early on. They forced us into some bad shots in the first and we just couldn't recover from that.

Good game for us though, only a few games in and we competed with a really good team. The defense isn't consistent yet, and the chemistry and turnovers are still killing us. We have yet to find a way to get Bosh into the game. Not even worrying about this team, we are progressing how I expected.

Good game for us though, only a few games in and we competed with a really good team. The defense isn't consistent yet, and the chemistry and turnovers are still killing us. We have yet to find a way to get Bosh into the game. Not even worrying about this team, we are progressing how I expected.

I agree. The Hornets are a damn good team. They're not 5-0 by chance.