Boston at Miami

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

I'm really looking forward to this game. We all know it's going to be a dogfight. I'm just interested to see how Miami reacts to all the media claiming that they can't defend elite point guards. If Rondo can come out and dominate the game in the ways he has been by sharing the ball and getting the other guys good shots, it's just a matter of them knocking those shots down. Boston's defense will hopefully be up to par tonight.

One other point I would like to make about this game. I'm curious to see how KG plays. After Utah's frontline destroyed Miami, i'm curious to see if he comes out against Bosh and the rest of Miami's frontcourt aggressivly. I think this game will depend on KG's effectivness.

Go Boston!

I'm really looking forward to this game! Your going to see an angry Heat team out for revenge, and a confident Celtics team looking to prove to people that they are the best team in the East. Should be a good game, but I see the Heat coming out on top this time.

Sadly, I have to work tonight so I'll miss this game. Hopefully I can catch a replay later on as the first game of the season was a very enjoyable game to watch.

I really couldn't care less who wins this game. I hate Boston, I've never really liked Miami. I'll probably root for Boston because of the simple fact that any Miami loss is better for Toronto. Even though the draft is a complete crap shoot after the top 10 picks or so, any loss from Miami increases the chances that their pick will be around 25th instead of 29th. I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

One thing that I'd like to see is Miami come to their senses and stop playing Arroyo so many minutes, especially against teams with great point guards. There is no reason to have Arroyo guarding Rajon Rondo in a game like this when you have Dwyane Wade or LeBron James on the roster. Stick Wade on Rondo for crying out loud. It makes no sense not to. I'm sure that James Jones or somebody can do a competent enough job of keeping up with Allen on all of those screens and LeBron is capable of slowing down Pierce. You are an idiot not to put Wade on Rondo.

(Not sure if the Heat have changed their stance on their defensive matchups or not as the only great point guard I've seen them play is Rondo during the first game)

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I'm expecting Miami to win...... Ya they should win. If not, expect Spoelstra to get fired quick. I dunno how stoic Micky is, but Pat Riley would obviously make the better coach. Then we would see a rematch of Riley v. Jackson in the finals. Imagine. Something about the Heat that doesn't involve their big 3. If only...