Houston at New York

Real Deal

• Owner

I love Ishmael Smith's court vision as seen from the videos up there, dude has amazing court vision.

:lol:

Okay, I'll talk about Houston.

They seem to be better when Brooks isn't able to allow guards to drive past him all game long. ;)

Ish Smith has been a blessing.

Guys like Jordan Hill, and Courtney Lee benefit heavily from him since they like to run the court. Brooks scoring will be missed in certain games but his lack of vision and defense will never be missed lol.

Real Deal put the debate to rest with his explanation on Scola and Amare, it depends on the system clearly. Amare misses having a general on the court as you can tell from his comments after the game frustration is already kicking in. With Yao and Brooks out Scola has become the number 1 option in the post, they are looking to him to close games out as well, so it's really the situation you put these guys in.

Edited by htown11

I think you should give him a full year before you say your prediction was true

Definitely. It's just the very beginning of the season, just the half of November, we've only played 10 games and people are already saying stuff like "Stats' overpaid and sucks without Nash" or "the Knicks suck" ??!!

So I guess that the Hornets are already the champs and the Heat won't have court advantage against the Bulls in the first round, right ?

Gimme a break, honestly. The funny thing is that it reminds me of last year when Jennings was fantastic in November, early December and people were ALL saying that he would be ROY for sure.. Or when Flip Murray was scoring like crazy during Ray Ray's absence in the beginning of the 2003/04 season everyone was sure that a new star was born...

I watch this game for long enough to know that people allways overreact. I'm the first one to be pissed off by the way we're playing now but c'm'on it's just the beginning of the season, there's exactly 72 games left, and our new players have OBVIOUSLY haven't had enough times to adapt to their new teams, so let's try to be at least a bit patient... And to wait until the end of December before having a first judgment.