Phoenix at LA Lakers

Real Deal

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs here were bull[expletive]. Any type of momentum Lakers had was stopped by a whistle. Sasha travel? Lamar and 1?

Wasn't all refs fault of course. Kobe had 8 turnovers. Despite Gasol's stat line, he couldn't get aggressive offensively, and Suns were going for a record. Stupid game.

And to add defensively, should've kept Brown in. Fisher was bad defensively, and as hot as Brown was, he could've hit any shot Fish did.

Edited by Lemon

He actually did step out but it didn't matter I doubt Lakers would of came back tonight.

Yeah I thought he did step out before I even saw the replay but when I heard no whistle I was so glad lol. A quick basket from then coulda changed the game, you never know.

Way too many turnovers, and not effort in the basics, like boxing out. Still, we were able to survive Phoenix's onslaught of 3's, just couldn't get over the hump.

We definitely missed Steve Blake's presence out there. Hope he feels better soon.