Chicago at Houston

Real Deal

Nah i loved how he started fouling 30 seconds left and his [expletive]t substitutions even more, Refs were garbage too, I mean they review our questionable plays but not the bulls?

Anyways frustrations aside this loss was not so bad, Martin is rarely this ineffective offensively (I guess that says a lot about the Bulls defense) and we were missing 3 key players, We had a few good stretches defensively, which is another good sign, Rick just play Hill, he makes such a big impact on the boards and on the defensive end.

Anyways frustrations aside this loss was not so bad, Martin is rarely this ineffective offensively (I guess that says a lot about the Bulls defense) and we were missing 3 key players, We had a few good stretches defensively, which is another good sign, Rick just play Hill, he makes such a big impact on the boards and on the defensive end.

Brewer played excellent defense against Martin and the Bulls have the best defensive coach in the league in Thibodeau.

Nah i loved how he started fouling 30 seconds left and his [expletive]t substitutions even more, Refs were garbage too, I mean they review our questionable plays but not the bulls?

The Bulls also had very questionable calls especially on Rose that should have been called and in those replays showed that he did not get it off.

All while shooting 24% from three so far this year... :wacko:

33% now.