LA Lakers at Detroit

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Wow Kobe looks like he definitely has that touch today. 22 points on 8/11 with about 6 rebounds so far with 3 min left in 1st half.

The team seems to be playing very well, this would be a blowout if the Pistons didn't hit some timely shots.

Didn't get to see the game, but how did T-Mac look? I know he got hurt then came back in, but overall how was he? I haven't seen any Detroit games this year because I refuse to watch such a crappy squad on my computer screen (since I don't have NBALP), so I haven't gotten to see him all year.

• Owner

Didn't get to see the game, but how did T-Mac look? I know he got hurt then came back in, but overall how was he? I haven't seen any Detroit games this year because I refuse to watch such a crappy squad on my computer screen (since I don't have NBALP), so I haven't gotten to see him all year.

He's basically done, dude. I've seen him about four times this season, and in one game (don't remember which it was), he shot around 50% and grabbed a few boards, but in the others NOT including tonight (and he wasn't playing that well tonight, either), he doesn't get any lift on his jumpers, he doesn't have any lateral quickness, and he looks like he gets tired quickly.

Not really sure how much more there is to say about him, honestly. He's better than Wilcox, White, Summers...but after that, I don't know. I would take Bynum, Maxiell, Charlie V, Gordon, Monroe and even Jerebko over him (if he wasn't injured)...and that's out of the bench players alone.

He's basically done, dude. I've seen him about four times this season, and in one game (don't remember which it was), he shot around 50% and grabbed a few boards, but in the others NOT including tonight (and he wasn't playing that well tonight, either), he doesn't get any lift on his jumpers, he doesn't have any lateral quickness, and he looks like he gets tired quickly.

Not really sure how much more there is to say about him, honestly. He's better than Wilcox, White, Summers...but after that, I don't know. I would take Bynum, Maxiell, Charlie V, Gordon, Monroe and even Jerebko over him (if he wasn't injured)...and that's out of the bench players alone.

Ugh, yeah that's the vibe I been getting. Oh well, at least I still have Youtube highlights... :(