Cleveland at New Orleans

• 2 months later...

This is going to be an extremely tough to back to back, as we go to San Antonio tomorrow night. I'd love to see a win tonight. We need Boobie and Jamison hitting threes and Verajao playing scrappy, which could be enough to pull out an upset.

Good late rally for the Cleveland Cavaliers but that just wasn't enough against the red hot Hornets! David West finished with a season high of 34 points and grabbed 11 boards. Jamison finally had a good performance with 20 points and 11 rebounds. Welcome back Mo Williams! I'm really sad to see Bellinelli performing that well and scoring 20 points for the Hornets but didn't do SHNITZ for my Raptors!

David West was unstoppable and the 2nd quarter killed us. Every game we have a quarter where we are terrible. Hornets went on a 18-2 run to end the 2nd quarter. Mo was still adjusting to playing and his shot was off. Graham's ejection sucked. That was B.S. I understand it's a flagrant but he does not have to be ejected.