LA Lakers at Minnesota

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

Kobe has been shooting for those 30s lately, so I don't know...reminds me of the playoffs last season, when he went off for a bunch of 30s (11 of 12 playoff games, something like that).

The biggest factor, right now, is Lamar Odom.

• Owner

Well, it's at Minny, and we've been on and off rebounding the ball. No defense.

Just a bit ago, I said that Odom was the biggest factor. I have to include Ron Ron, because he's still hurt and not playing as much as he should be, and that puts out the green light for Beasley.

With the way the Lakers play their regular season games, I really don't know.

• Owner

Garbage game by the Lakers. They ditched the triangle way too much. We won, and it was somewhat of a comfortable win after a while, but come on.

Barnes was fantastic...shot 7-7 FG (5-5 3PT), with 5-5 FT, seven boards, six assists, two steals and no turnovers. :o

Kobe shot horrible, didn't have a good game.

Caracter with five turnovers in just 10 minutes? What? I didn't even realize he had five turnovers...just saw that he was playing bad out there.

We need to step it up.

Garbage game by the Lakers. They ditched the triangle way too much. We won, and it was somewhat of a comfortable win after a while, but come on.

Barnes was fantastic...shot 7-7 FG (5-5 3PT), with 5-5 FT, seven boards, six assists, two steals and no turnovers. :o

Kobe shot horrible, didn't have a good game.

Caracter with five turnovers in just 10 minutes? What? I didn't even realize he had five turnovers...just saw that he was playing bad out there.

We need to step it up.

I think most of his turnovers were from travels. He had two or three like that. Other than that, I liked some of the post moves he made out there, and he seems to be getting more comfortable on the block as he gets more playing time. Barnes was amazing, to have a guy who can produce a game like that off the bench for us is awesome.

Barnes went crazy yesterday night with 24 points and didn't miss ONCE! Kobe finished with only 23 points and also 8 rebounds.Beasley continues to score 25 points or more and finishes with 25. Easy win for the lakers and I think we should thank Barnes with his defense but also his offense. He really went crazy and deserves every bill for his contract.