New Jersey at Denver

Real Deal

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

Lopez was pretty soft this game, but why was he playing all 48 minutes? Did he ever come out once? I don't get that.

Harris has to be more aggressive, also. I know he was in foul trouble for a little bit, but once you re-enter the game, it's go time when your best teammate (Lopez) isn't exactly dominating his opponent, and getting worn down when he (Nene) was playing like he was an all-star.

He only played 37...

Harris played awful, again. But he played solid in the end when it counted. Brook on the other hand, took poor shoots throughout the game (even though he made a couple, doesn't make them good shoots) and blew a layup that should have been automatic.

Bonehead play by Lopez in the end to choose a layup over a dunk and then react how he did. That said, it's not worth flipping out on him as much as some fans are. Consider it a tough period of time waiting to be put behind him.

On a similar note, I'm sick of everyone calling Pez out for his softness, as if it was really easy for him to progress with his body strength over the offseason. Mono hit him hard, and it hampered his progression towards becoming physically tough.

Much better game tonight. Still plenty of areas that can be criticized, of course, but it's encouraging to know that we can take a talented team to the final minute when we are in the game mentally.

Did anyone see Avery's post-game interview?

• Owner

He only played 37...

That's exactly why I hate looking at boxes and posting after it. I saw a lot of the fourth, and I wanted to see what Nene was doing to Lopez. The CBS box showed 48 minutes for Lopez at the end of the game. Garbage.

I felt bad for Chauncey Billups when at the beginning of the game he got fouled and banged his head on the floor ouch that must of hurt like hell. He would leave to get stitches but would return. Anyways, it was really a good game for the Nets. They played aggressive and tried to hold on until the buzzer but Brook Lopez missed an EASY lay-up to tie the game as the Nuggets win it by 4. Melo had 28 points.

I felt bad for Chauncey Billups when at the beginning of the game he got fouled and banged his head on the floor ouch that must of hurt like hell.

That's karma for the 30 footer with 13 secs left in the last game.

Didn't watch the entire game, but seen some Favors and boy he was sexy, he didn't force anything. I can see that mojo and awesomeness he's been hiding within himself. I hope we trade for him.

Edited by Multi-Billionaire