New Orleans at LA Clippers

• Owner

It was a good look though, David West just couldn't handle the pass it seems like. Paul was looking to tie the game and win it in OT.

It was a little low. West expected it, but it came off his leg. That bounce had to come a bit closer to Griffin's leg, to have a bit more space to elevate. Just wasn't there.

It was a little low. West expected it, but it came off his leg. That bounce had to come a bit closer to Griffin's leg, to have a bit more space to elevate. Just wasn't there.

Yeah I agree, but regardless, it was a decent look by Chris.

I still don't know why he wouldn't opt for the three though, no one was near Bellinili, who happens to be a good threat from three.

• Owner

Yeah I agree, but regardless, it was a decent look by Chris.

I still don't know why he wouldn't opt for the three though, no one was near Bellinili, who happens to be a good threat from three.

Yeah, the three was there. Griffin turned quickly to West, so even if West caught that ball, there's a chance it's going to get swatted or he'll get fouled.

Wide open three, on the road, to win the game? I think I take that chance.

That was a great game, very close till the end. I'm very happy for the Clippers that they were able to get this one, their second win of the season... and this against the best team in the league right now (well not anymore since that lost, the Spurs are now..). Blake was once again amazing. That's a win that can help them to improve. They're still the worst team in the league but it's still very early in the season, I doubt that they'll remain the worst team till the end of the regular season. I seriously hope not anyhow...

Well no matter what happens it was a great win for them. This young Clippers team have a lot of potential and it seems that their future will be bright. I hope for them that it will.