Miami at Orlando

Real Deal

Orlando Magic has redeemed themselves from their last lost from the Heat. I say that the Magic has played much better offense and defense than the Heat did, the Miami Heat just couldn't get answers correct. Third straight loss, what is seriously happening?

Orlando Magic has redeemed themselves from their last lost from the Heat. I say that the Magic has played much better offense and defense than the Heat did, the Miami Heat just couldn't get answers correct. Third straight loss, what is seriously happening?

Erick Spolestra is happening, it's always his fault.

Jameer torched the Heat, especially in those last few minutes. Every single game PG's are getting into the paint at will, and when you continuously force Z to help, he's doesn't have the quickness to recover if a dish is made to whoever he's defending. When Joel is in the game, it leads to a ton of offensive boards and 2nd chance opportunities. Arroyo and House are simply awful defensively.

Howard was impressive tonight, absolutely loved the 15ft banked shot from the left wing to start off the 2nd half...why he can't use that same follow through on his FT's instead of that stupid "flick" is beyond me. But, his offensive game continues to improve, even though it's coming slowly. As I said in the MVP topic, he's having the best offensive season of his career so far, and as he keeps putting it together he's going to cause the league nightmare.

Lastly, the Heat need to move a little bit away from the Bron-centric offense, and give Wade more of offensive responsibility. The only point in the entire game he played like the D-Wade I know is when Bron was on the bench and he sparked the run that put the Heat up by 1pt. The funny thing is when LeBron was out of the game he was moving off-ball a LOT more, and generally being a lot more active. When LeBron is running the point, he just stands there. I think Spo should really implement more plays with off-ball motion to get Wade going.

Once again we don't put together a full 48 minutes of solid ball and Orlando gets the W.

Simple question. Who does our lack of an offensive system fall upon? Who is the one not telling these guys to get it to Bosh even though he's absolutely murdering Rashard Lewis whenever he has him 1 on 1.

I'm just going to stop because its the same thing every night.

Another bad game for Wade, although not Pacers-esque, his defense was still horrible tonight.