Charlotte at Milwaukee

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Why is it that Jennings can turn it on one game and do whatever he wants and in others he can be held to 1-10 shooting? I just don't get it.

With 4 min left and the Bucks up 10 he's got 30 points on over 50% shooting to go along with 6 assists.

Salmons, Ilyasova, and Sanders all playing well too.

I was watching this game, but turned it off when the Bucks went up by 12 with around 3 or 4 minutes left and turn it back on to find it a 2 point game with 7 seconds left.

Luckily for Milwuakee, Kwame Brown missed one of two free throws and Jennings knocked down both of his to make it a three point game. Augustine missed a 3 at the buzzer, but it wouldn't have counted anyways as he didn't get it off in time.

I question the decision by the Bucks to not foul at the end, though. The Bobcats didn't have any timeouts so it made sense to turn this into a free throw shooting game. They were pretty lucky that Augustine didn't knock the shot down (or get it off in time) as he had a very good look at it. Questionable decision down the stretch, but it worked out in the end.

At first I was surprised to see us up by so much with half our team out with injuries. Then I was surprised (not really) to see us give up a nice lead and only have a one possession game with under 10 seconds left.

Oh well, a wins a win. Hopefully Bogut can come back soon. We're nothing without him.

In CDR's Buck's debut he scored 11 points on 4-6 shooting. He's exactly what we need coming off the bench. Hopefully he'll be able to take some of the jumpshots away from players like Mbah a Moute and Maggette as the season rolls on.