Washington at Miami

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Wall is out, Yi is out, and JeVale won't start but will play (back).

....yeah..... Miami wins by 50.

Haha no way. I'll say 10-15 if the Heat are lucky.

EDIT: I forgot who it was that said this (Real Deal maybe?), but I hate it when this Heat team keeps settling for jumpers. You have 2 of the best slashers in the NBA and Bosh can slash as well. What's with all the long jumpers?

Edited by platoon793

Solid quarter from us, JeVale looking ultra soft right now in the paint, there were a few plays where he could have blocked a shot or prevented an easy lay up. Gotta cut down on turnovers as well.

Dray with a great start to the game, nice to see him find a rhythm.

Haha no way. I'll say 10-15 if the Heat are lucky.

EDIT: I forgot who it was that said this (Real Deal maybe?), but I hate it when this Heat team keeps settling for jumpers. You have 2 of the best slashers in the NBA and Bosh can slash as well. What's with all the long jumpers?

that's a concern of mine as well. they have arguably the two best slashers in the league and they're settling for mid-range jumpers. maybe they don't have enough confidence in Arroyo and their other outside shooters? once they get Mike Miller back, they should play him in the starting lineup and just let him drain three's all night.

Edited by HOV

At least he is doing other things (3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, no turnovers compared to LeBron's 5 and Bosh's 3). He still needs to get going though. I hope they run a few plays for him in the 2nd half.

I hope so too.

Edited by Nestlé Snipes

lmao, Arroyo has no points and just two assists in 23 minutes of play. Miami needs a change at the one.

Haha, for the season though he has been shooting very well. 52% overall and 62% from downtown (13-21 before today). His defense is horrible though, and that's why I rather have Chalmers play.

Haha, for the season though he has been shooting very well. 52% overall and 62% from downtown (13-21 before today). His defense is horrible though, and that's why I rather have Chalmers play.

I like Chalmers a lot more than Arroyo. I want us to bring Pittman back up, then trade Arroyo and Magloire for a veteran PG.

For the first time in a while, we looked in sync out there. Now granted, it was against the Wizards without John Wall but there were definitely good signs.

We pushed the ball a lot more which was refreshing to see. Wade started slow but definitely finished well tonight. LBJ was money in the first half as well.

The game got physical and we responded well. Juwan Howard is the man.

Biggest thing tonight for me though was Mario Chalmers. Wow. Welcome back Mario, its nice to have you back. The past 2 games are better than anything from last year. He's the ideal guy to have in the starting lineup, but he really needs to become consistent.

I like the intensity of Juwan Howard, but the push was a bit unnecessary, lol. Armstrong was going to go help Anthony up it seemed and Howard just pushed him. It did however energize the team and finally this Heat team looked physical so it wasn't all that bad I guess.

Edited by platoon793