Minnesota at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

^Beasley fell asleep on that play, he tends to do from time to time. Offensively the offense was stagnant all 4th quarter long. Personally I felt they weren't going to Beasley enough and tried forcing it down low too much. Plus Brewer took some stupid shots.

• Owner

^Beasley fell asleep on that play, he tends to do from time to time. Offensively the offense was stagnant all 4th quarter long. Personally I felt they weren't going to Beasley enough and tried forcing it down low too much. Plus Brewer took some stupid shots.

Well, Beasley was going off for a stretch, then you're right...they started moving away from it.

That sixth foul on Darko was BS, also. Manu flopped, big time.

But Minny just blew this game.

Well, Beasley was going off for a stretch, then you're right...they started moving away from it.

That sixth foul on Darko was BS, also. Manu flopped, big time.

But Minny just blew this game.

His fifth was just as bad. Darko got the tip in but one of the referees felt he went over the back of one of the Spurs players although there wasn't anyone close to him. Regardless Darko wasn't going to stop the Wolves from folding as they did.

Flynn needs to get back already.

Wasn't able to watch this game yet (recorded), but sounds like there was some bad officiating. Good to see George Hill continue to play well.....

16 minutes is too much for Bonner if he isn't making shots, and I can't wait for James Anderson to come back so Udoka doesn't see any playing time.....:(