Dallas at Sacramento

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

DeMarcus Cousins lost this game.

Yeah, his 17 point and 11 rebound performance with ZERO turnovers really cost them the game...

Basketball is a team game, don't blame one player.

• Owner

Yeah, his 17 point and 11 rebound performance with ZERO turnovers really cost them the game...

Basketball is a team game, don't blame one player.

Dallas and Sac both started choking at the end of the game, and Cousins picked up two costly fouls where he didn't need to even foul (Chandler and Kidd). He also drove the lane way too quickly, ignoring the other four on his team (right before the frustration foul on Chandler).

He lost the game for Sacramento. Basketball is a team game, until a player loses the game.

Looking at a box score doesn't tell me anything. Barea looked like he had a fantastic game, also...a positive +/- stat (useless) combined with his 7 points, 6 assists and 3 boards in 25 minutes...but his two missed free throws would've costed Dallas the game had the Kings made a three to end the game.

Dallas started choking at the end of the game, and Cousins picked up two costly fouls where he didn't need to even foul (Chandler and Kidd). He also drove the lane way too quickly, ignoring the other four on his team (right before the frustration foul on Chandler).

He lost the game for Sacramento. Basketball is a team game, until a player loses the game.

Looking at a box score doesn't tell me anything. Barea looked like he had a fantastic game, also...a positive +/- stat (useless) combined with his 7 points, 6 assists and 3 boards in 25 minutes...but his two missed free throws would've costed Dallas the game had the Kings made a three to end the game.

I watched the entire game...

Cousins played 3 great quarters, but had an at best decent 4th quarter.

Don't get me started on Barea...turnover after turnover.

Cousins played his best game of the year so far...Just saying bro.

barea also missed 2 free throws lol.

Worst player on the team by far.

I'd rather have Brian Cardinal as my backup PG than that stupid mother [expletive]ing short bastard.

• Owner

Don't get me started on Barea...turnover after turnover.

One turnover, actually. Dirk is the one that had three.

I watched the entire game as well, and saw that Cousins had two crucial fouls, and ignorant shot attempt, pathetic box-outs, and a terrible pass out of a drive in the last two possessions of the game. He lost it.

One turnover, actually. Dirk is the one that had three.

I watched the entire game as well, and saw that Cousins had two crucial fouls, and ignorant shot attempt, pathetic box-outs, and a terrible pass out of a drive in the last two possessions of the game. He lost it.

So, you want to tell me Carl Landry's excellent line of

4 points, 1-6 from the field, 3 TO's, 5 fouls, and 3 rebounds.

Didn't contribute to the loss?

I blame Landry more than Cousins for this loss.

Edited by STL10

• Owner

The game was there to win, Cousins choked worse in those final, most important two possessions than anyone else did all game long. Not sure what else to tell you.

Cousins put up 17/11 on 6-14 shooting (should be better for a center), played garbage defense all game (you watched it, so you saw it), and he was the absolute worst player on the floor in the final two possessions of the game.

In fact, I'll take it a step further...

Kings were up 99-90, five minutes left in the game.

04:47 Cousins Layup Shot: Missed

03:46 Cousins Jump Shot: Missed

02:29 Cousins Jump Shot: Missed

01:37 Cousins Rebound (Off:1 Def:9)

01:17 Cousins Layup Shot: Missed

00:55.9 Cousins Jump Hook Shot: Missed

00:53.5 Cousins Foul : Personal (3 PF)

00:28.7 Cousins Foul : Personal (4 PF)

00:21.3 Cousins Dunk Shot: Made (17 PTS) Assist: Udrih (6 AST)

00:11.6 Cousins Rebound (Off:1 Def:10)

Finished with a bad pass after a drive where he should've actually put the ball up on.

Guess who lost this game? ^ This guy.

The game was there to win, Cousins choked worse in those final, most important two possessions than anyone else did all game long. Not sure what else to tell you.

Cousins put up 17/11 on 6-14 shooting (should be better for a center), played garbage defense all game (you watched it, so you saw it), and he was the absolute worst player on the floor in the final two possessions of the game.

In fact, I'll take it a step further...

Kings were up 99-90, five minutes left in the game.

04:47 Cousins Layup Shot: Missed

03:46 Cousins Jump Shot: Missed

02:29 Cousins Jump Shot: Missed

01:37 Cousins Rebound (Off:1 Def:9)

01:17 Cousins Layup Shot: Missed

00:55.9 Cousins Jump Hook Shot: Missed

00:53.5 Cousins Foul : Personal (3 PF)

00:28.7 Cousins Foul : Personal (4 PF)

00:21.3 Cousins Dunk Shot: Made (17 PTS) Assist: Udrih (6 AST)

00:11.6 Cousins Rebound (Off:1 Def:10)

Finished with a bad pass after a drive where he should've actually put the ball up on.

Guess who lost this game? ^ This guy.

I agree his defense was piss poor, after seeing that line I agree with what you said too.

Hard to disagree with those stats..

I knew he played terrible at the end, but THIS GOD AWFUL(bolded).